Fresh Banana Ice-cream with Coconut
This is my recent version of clean eating frozen treats. I swear to you, if you love coconut, this meal is even better than any Ice-cream meal. I swear! The spectacular flair of this ice cream can make you think you’re in the islands. Readers tell us the flavors are more intense and better tasting the following day—if it lasts that long. Use extremely ripe bananas for the richest flavor.
Yield: 1 serving
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) (172 g) no sugar, nonfat vanilla ice-cream, softened
- 1 6 ounce(s) 200 g) ripe banana, mashed
- 2 tablespoon(s) (30 g) unsweetened coconut, toasted
- fresh mint for garnish
- 1.Place the ice-cream into a container and fold in the banana and toasted coconut, and banana extract.
- 2.Place in freezer until ready to serve.
- 3.Divide the ice-cream between 4 dessert plates and garnish with mint.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 10Recipes and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note