Fresh Avocado Salsa
This recipe goes with Spanish Omelet with Fresh Avocado Salsa
Yield: Makes 2 cups
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small avocado, chopped
- 1 small sweet onion, chopped
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients gently. Chill until ready to serve.
- Note: For best results, serve salsa within 4 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fresh Avocado Salsa Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Appetizers