Fresh Apricot Jam
Making fresh apricot jam is easy! Three ingredients - apricots, sugar, and lemon juice - are all you need for this delicious homemade jam.
Yield: 4 cups (serving size: 1 tablespoon)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 43
- Calories from fat: 2%
- Fat: 0.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 0.2g
- Carbohydrate: 11g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.1mg
- Sodium: 0.0mg
- Calcium: 2mg
- 6 cups coarsely chopped apricots (about 2 pounds)
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; stir well. Cover and let stand at room temperature 24 hours.
- Spoon apricot mixture into a large saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to low, and cook 25 minutes or until a candy thermometer registers 205°.
- Pour jam into decorative jars or airtight containers. Store in refrigerator up to 3 weeks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments