Fresh Apple Cake
An easy delicious cake served for our book club lunch. Add your favorite cream cheese frosting if you like.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) apples (approx 3) chopped
- 2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cup(s) walnuts chopped
- Grease and flour 9x13 inch pan.
- Combine apples and sugar in bowl. For chewy texture, let sit for 20 minutes so apples get juicy.
- In small bowl, combine eggs, oil and vanilla. In larger bowl, combine dry ingredients and nuts by hand. Add egg mixture and mix well. Add the apple mixture and fold into batter. Batter will be thick.
- Pour and press batter into pan. Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until moist crumbs cling to a toothpick inserted in center. Don't overbake.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ebelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fresh Apple Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings