Fresh and Fruity Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 jar(s) Sliced pickled beets (16 oz) Undrained
- 1/4 cup(s) Orange juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) Fresh basil Finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 5-6 ounce(s) Baby spinach or other greens
- 2 1/2 cup(s) Honeydew or cantaloupe Cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 cup(s) Fresh peaches Peeled, cut in wedges
- 1 cup(s) Fresh blueberries or strawberries
- 1/4 cup(s) Toasted sliced almonds
- Drain beets reserving 1/4 cup liquid. Set beets aside. In a small bowl combine 1/4 cup beet liquid, orange juice, basil and pepper. Whisk in oil and set aside.
- Arrange spinach, reserved beets and fruit on a large platter. To serve drizzle with dressing; toss lightly. Sprinkle with almonds.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dswartzel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fresh and Fruity Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads