French Vanilla Latte Pudding
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup ground MILLSTONE French Vanilla Coffee
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (5.1-ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Chocolate-hazelnut cream-filled entertaining cookies (optional)
- Microwave milk at HIGH 3 minutes. Stir in 1/2 cup ground coffee, and let stand 10 minutes.
- Pour coffee mixture through a fine wire-mesh strainer into a large bowl, discarding coffee grounds; let mixture cool completely.
- Whisk together coffee mixture, sour cream, and pudding until thickened. Spoon into serving bowls; top evenly with whipped topping, and, if desired, serve with cookies.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Pepperidge Farm Chocolate-Hazelnut Cream-Filled Pirouettes for the chocolate-hazelnut cream-filled cookies.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note