1. Slice the baget into normal slices. spread Philadelphia cream cheese onto on side.
2. Place the slices in an ovenable pan, with each piece being as close to each other as possible.
3. Then mix the eggs and the milk together in a bowl, and then pour over the bread.
4. Leave in the fridge over night.
5. The next morning, get the berries out of the freezer.
6. Get the pan out of the fridge
7. Put the pan into the oven until it is warm and golden.
8. Meanwhile, put the berries into a pot and add the juice.
9. When the berries are unfrozen, add the gelatin,the sugar and the honey.
10. After this is all unfrozen, pour over the base.
Leave for about 15 means and serve warm.
Go to full version of