French Toast with Berries
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 whole(s) Baget Sliced
- 1/4 container(s) Philadelphia Cream Cheese Spread on Bread Slices
- 4 whole(s) eggs
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 450g piece(s) Frozen Berries (any kind)
- 1 bag(s) Gelatin
- To taste Sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1 cup(s) berry juice (any kind)
- 1. Slice the baget into normal slices. spread Philadelphia cream cheese onto on side.
- 2. Place the slices in an ovenable pan, with each piece being as close to each other as possible.
- 3. Then mix the eggs and the milk together in a bowl, and then pour over the bread.
- 4. Leave in the fridge over night.
- 5. The next morning, get the berries out of the freezer.
- 6. Get the pan out of the fridge
- 7. Put the pan into the oven until it is warm and golden.
- 8. Meanwhile, put the berries into a pot and add the juice.
- 9. When the berries are unfrozen, add the gelatin,the sugar and the honey.
- 10. After this is all unfrozen, pour over the base.
- Leave for about 15 means and serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ZaShen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note