French Toast with Berries
Warm French toast with berries, eggs and Philadelphia cream cheese. Great for breakfast.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 whole(s) Baget Sliced
- 1/4 container(s) Philadelphia Cream Cheese Spread on Bread Slices
- 4 whole(s) eggs
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 450g piece(s) Frozen Berries (any kind)
- 1 bag(s) Gelatin
- To taste Sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1 cup(s) berry juice (any kind)
- 1. Slice the baget into normal slices. spread Philadelphia cream cheese onto on side.
- 2. Place the slices in an ovenable pan, with each piece being as close to each other as possible.
- 3. Then mix the eggs and the milk together in a bowl, and then pour over the bread.
- 4. Leave in the fridge over night.
- 5. The next morning, get the berries out of the freezer.
- 6. Get the pan out of the fridge
- 7. Put the pan into the oven until it is warm and golden.
- 8. Meanwhile, put the berries into a pot and add the juice.
- 9. When the berries are unfrozen, add the gelatin,the sugar and the honey.
- 10. After this is all unfrozen, pour over the base.
- Leave for about 15 means and serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ZaShen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note