french toast sandwich with Turkey and swiss
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 5 eggs
- 8 slice(s) Whole wheat bread
- 4 tablespoon(s) Honey Mustard
- 8 ounce(s) Lower Sodium Smoked turkey
- 1 cup(s) Baby Arugula loosely packed
- 4 ounce(s) reduced fat Swiss Cheese
- 1) Preheat Oven 300. Place wire rack on the baking sheet
- 2)Heat 1 tsp Canola oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Beat eggs with 2 tbls water in a shallow baking dish. Dip 2 slices bread in egg mixture.
- 3) Swirl oil to coast skillet. Add bread, cook until golden brown, 1-3 minutes. Flip and spread with honey mustard, about 1 1/2 tsp per slice. top 1 slice with a 1/4 turkey, arugula and cheese. Cokk until undersides are golden brown and cheese begins to melt. Then top loaded slice with second slice, mustard side down. Transfer sandwich to rack and place in oven.
- 4) Reduce stovetop heat to medium low and repeat steps 2- 3 with remaining ingredients.
- 415 Calories
- 34g Protein
- 30g carbs
- 19g fat
- 3g fiber
- 792mg sodium
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Leydas and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
french toast sandwich with Turkey and swiss Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes