French Toast Rollups
Community Recipe from
- 8 slice(s) white sandwich bread
- cream cheese softened
- strawberries diced
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoon(s) milk
- 1/3 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) heaping ground cinnamon
- 1. Cut crust from each slice of bread, flatten out with rolling pin.
- 2. Place 1-2 tsp of your choice filling 1 inch from end of bread in a strip. Roll the bread up tightly.
- 3. In a shallow bowl, whisk the eggs and milk until well combined.
- 4. In a separate shallow bowl, mix the sugar with the cinnamon.
- 5. Heat a skillet over medium heat and melt a tbsp. of butter.
- 6. Dip each bread in the egg mixture, coating well and then place in heated pan seam side down. Cook in batches until golden brown on all sides
- 7. Add cooked rolls immediately from the pan to the cinnamon sugar and roll until completely covered in sugar. Serve with syrup.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by szbick and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
French Toast Rollups Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes