French Toast Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 ounce(s) loaf of French bread , cut into 1" pieces
- 8 Eggs
- 1 cup(s) Milk
- 1 cup(s) Half-and-half
- 2 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- 3/4 cup(s) Butter
- 1 1/3 cup(s) Brown sugar
- 4 tablespoon(s) Dark corn syrup
- 1 1/3 cup(s) Chopped nuts (pecans or walnuts)
- 1. Butter 9x13" pan and arrange bread slices to within 1/2" from the top.
- 2. In a blender, mix the eggs, milk, half and half, vanilla, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
- 3. Pour mixture over bread slices, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 4. When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 5. Combine the butter, brown sugar, corn syrup and nuts. Spread mixture over top of bread, put a little between too.
- 6. Bake for 50 minutes, until puffed and golden.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by evsharer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
French Toast Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch