French Toast Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 loaf(s) french bread cut into 1-in cubes
- 3 cup(s) milk
- 8 eggs
- 4 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter cubed
- 3 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- Place bread cubes in a greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking dish. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla and salt. Pour over bread. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Dot with butter. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over top. Cover and bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes. Serve with syrup.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by crsex10 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
French Toast Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch