FRENCH TOAST BAKE --
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Easy and OH SO incredible on a Fall morning!
- 1/2 cup melted butter (1 stick)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 loaf of thickly sliced bread
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Powdered sugar for sprinkling
- Cinnamon for sprinkling
- 1. Melt butter in microwave & add brown sugar....stir till mixed.
- 2. Pour butter/sugar mix into bottom of 9 x 13 pan....spread around.
- 3. Beat eggs, milk, & vanilla
- 4. Lay single slices of bread in pan
- 5. Spoon 1/2 of egg mixture on bread layer
- 6. Sprinkle some cinnamon over bread/eggs
- 7. Add 2nd layer of sliced bread
- 8. Spoon on remaining egg mixture
- 9. Cover & chill in fridge overnight
- 10. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes (covered for the first 30 minutes)
- 11. Sprinkle with powdered sugar & cinnamon
- 12. Serve with warm maple syrup
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
FRENCH TOAST BAKE -- Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch