Community Recipe from
- 1 1/3 cup(s) Egg Whites
- French Toast with Ricotta
- Makes four servings
- • 1 ½ cups egg whites
- • 1 ½ cups skim milk
- • 2 tsp. granulated sugar substitute
- • ½ tsp. salt
- • 8 slices whole-grain bread
- • Ground cinnamon
- • ½ cup reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 1. Whisk together egg whites, milk, sugar substitute and salt. Pour into a shallow dish.
- 2. Dip two bread slices in egg white mixture, coating well. Remove bread from egg mixture; drain excess liquid.
- 3. Cook bread in a lightly greased large nonstick skillet over medium heat, about two minutes on each side or until golden. Repeat with remaining bread and egg mixture.
- 4. Sprinkle toast with cinnamon; top each serving with 2 tbsp. ricotta cheese. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CherylB61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
French Toast Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes