Community Recipe from
- 4 eggs whipped
- 1 cup(s) skim milk
- 10 slice(s) bread
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar or agave
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 1. Preheat griddle to 375 degrees.
- 2. Beat eggs, spices, vanilla, & sugar together. Beat in milk.
- 3. Melt some butter on hot griddle.
- 4. Dip bread slices into egg mixture, coating both sides and place on griddle.
- 5. Cook til golden brown and flip over & repeat.
- 6. Serve with additional butter, syrup and banana slices if desired. Can sprinkle with more cinnamon.
- 472 calories for 2 slices
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mimibre and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
French Toast Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes