Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 slice(s) Thick bread
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cinnamon ground
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) nutmeg ground
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1. Beat together egg, milk, salt, desired spices and vanilla.
- 2. Heat a lightly oiled griddle to 325-350.
- 3. Dunk each slice of bread in egg mixture, soaking both sides. Place in pan, and cook on both sides until golden. Serve hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by askmom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note