- 8 large eggs
- 1/3 cup minced reduced-fat ham
- 1 tablespoon minced green onions
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1 tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (1-ounce) slices white bread, torn into large pieces
- Cooking spray
- Fresh thyme leaves (optional)
- calories 38
- caloriesfromfat 38 %
- fat 1.6 g
- satfat 0.5 g
- monofat 0.6 g
- polyfat 0.2 g
- protein 3.3 g
- carbohydrate 2.3 g
- fiber 0.1 g
- cholesterol 54 mg
- iron 0.4 mg
- sodium 127 mg
- calcium 14 mg
How to Make It
Place eggs in a large saucepan. Cover with water to 1 inch above eggs; bring just to a boil. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 12 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold running water until cool.
Peel eggs; slice in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; discard 4 yolks. Place remaining 4 yolks in a medium bowl. Add ham and next 7 ingredients (through pepper); stir until combined.
Place bread in a food processor; pulse 10 times or until coarse crumbs measure 1 cup.
Spoon about 1 teaspoon yolk mixture into each egg white half. Top each half with 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs. Coat breadcrumbs with cooking spray.
Place eggs on a baking sheet; broil 1 minute or until breadcrumbs are toasted. Garnish with thyme leaves, if desired.