French's Deluxe Mushroom Green Bean Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 10 ounce(s) mushrooms sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 can(s) 10 3/4 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 0.75 cup(s) half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon(s) white wine (optional)
- 6 cup(s) green beans halved whole and cooked
- 2 cup(s) French's Fried Onions
- COOK mushrooms in butter in skillet until golden.
- MIX soup, cream, wine, mushrooms, beans and 1 cup French Fried Onions in 2-qt. baking dish.
- BAKE at 350°F for 30 min. or until hot. Stir. Top with remaining onions. Bake 5 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sarahwilson19 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note