French's Deluxe Mushroom Green Bean Casserole
This is the deluxe version of the classic French's Green Bean Casserole from the website.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 10 ounce(s) mushrooms sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 can(s) 10 3/4 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 0.75 cup(s) half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon(s) white wine (optional)
- 6 cup(s) green beans halved whole and cooked
- 2 cup(s) French's Fried Onions
- COOK mushrooms in butter in skillet until golden.
- MIX soup, cream, wine, mushrooms, beans and 1 cup French Fried Onions in 2-qt. baking dish.
- BAKE at 350°F for 30 min. or until hot. Stir. Top with remaining onions. Bake 5 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sarahwilson19 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note