French Onion Soup MKH
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 whole(s) red onions thinly sliced
- 12 ounce(s) Beef Consumme See note
- 1 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) chardonnay
- 2 slice(s) french bread toasted
- 1 cup(s) swiss cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoon(s) parmesan cheese
- Prepare Beef Consumme (Betty Crocker) MKH in advance.
- Melt butter, fry onion in butter until golden.
- Add salt, pepper and consumme. Bring to a boil.
- Pour into 2 ramekins and bake at 350 degrees fo 15 minutes.
- Top with toasted french bread and cheese.
- Broil until cheese is bubbly and brown, about 10 minutes.
- Cool for 15 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MarlaHartson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
French Onion Soup MKH Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews