French Onion Sliders
Great idea for something quick for parties or your family!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 can(s) Campbell's Condensed French Onion Soup
- 3 slice(s) american cheese cut into quarters
- 1 package(s) dinner or slider rolls
- Shape beef into 12 mini burgers.
- Heat skillet over medium-high. Add burgers and cook until well-browned on both sides. Remove burgers from skillet. Pour off any fat.
- Stir the soup in the skillet and heat to a boil. Return burgers to skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for one minute or until desired doneness. Top the burgers with the cheese and cook until the cheese is melted. Just before serving, place the burgers on the buns and top each with 1 tablespoon of soup mixture.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyGill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note