French Onion Burgers and Rice
- 1 pound(s) Hamburger Meat Fried
- 1 can(s) French Onion Soup
- 3 cup(s) Sliced Pablano Peppers
- 1/4 cup(s) Thick Worchestershire Sauce
- 2 cup(s) White Rice
- 1 bag(s) Frozen Corn or Canned Corn
- 1. Make four (4) hamburger patties. Season to taste.
- 2. Fry the hamburgers in a skillet.
- 3. When hamburgers are done to your liking remove from pan
- 4. Scrape drippings from pan and stir in 1 can of French Onion Soup
- 5. Add 2 cups of Sliced Pablano Peppers
- 6. Stir till carmalized add back in hamburgers.
- 7. Prepare the rice according to package directions.
- 8. Once rice has started boiling add corn and rest of pablano peppers and cook.
- 9. Add the hamburgers to the plate and top with french onion soup from the pan.
- 10. Season rice to liking and enjoy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Stacyt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
French Onion Burgers and Rice Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes