- 1 (8-oz.) carton French onion dip
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Garnish: fresh parsley sprigs
How to Make It
Whisk together first 3 ingredients until smooth. Stir in baking mix until well blended. Divide dough into 12 equal portions, and arrange on a lightly greased baking sheet. Brush tops of dough with melted butter.
Bake at 450° for 7 to 8 minutes or until lightly golden. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Garnish, if desired.
Note: For testing purposes, we used Bisquick All-Purpose Baking Mix.
Ranch Biscuits: Substitute 1 (8-oz.) carton Ranch dip for French onion dip. Prepare recipe as directed.