French Market Sandwiches
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup Creole mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 12 large croissants, split
- 2 pounds deli ham, thinly sliced
- 12 (1-ounce) Swiss cheese slices
- Stir together first 3 ingredients in a small bowl. Spread on cut sides of croissants. Top bottom halves evenly with ham and cheese. Top with remaining croissant halves. Place sandwiches on baking sheets.
- Bake at 325º for 13 to 15 minutes or until cheese melts.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note