French Lamb Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) lamb chops (1kg)
- 1 package(s) french onion soup
- 1 can(s) crushed tomatoes with herb and garlic
- 6 carrots halved
- Place all the ingredients in a slow cooker and cook on low for 6 hours, or on high for 3-4 hours.
- Serve on mashed potatoes or polenta. A side of steamed vegetables goes beautifully is a match made in heaven.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mumma1979 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes