French Lamb Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) lamb chops (1kg)
- 1 package(s) french onion soup
- 1 can(s) crushed tomatoes with herb and garlic
- 6 carrots halved
- Place all the ingredients in a slow cooker and cook on low for 6 hours, or on high for 3-4 hours.
- Serve on mashed potatoes or polenta. A side of steamed vegetables goes beautifully is a match made in heaven.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mumma1979 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note