- 1/4 cup minced shallot
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 1 tablespoon sherry (optional)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen French-style green beans
How to Make It
Place a small nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add shallot; cook until tender, stirring often. Stir in orange rind and, if desired, sherry; remove from heat. Spread mixture in a single layer to cool. Combine shallot mixture, butter, salt, and pepper; cover and chill.
Cook green beans according to package directions; drain. Place beans in a serving dish; spoon butter mixture over beans. Toss beans gently before serving.