French Dip Sandwiches
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- hard rolls or sliced French bread
- 1 lean roast beef (3-4 lbs)
- 1/2 cup(s) light soy sauce
- 1 low sodium beef bouillon cube
- 3 or 4 whole peppercorns
- Trim and discard all visible fat from roast. Place in a slow cooker. Combine soy sauce, bouillon and spices; pour over roast. Add water to almost cover. Cover and cook on low for 10-12 hours or until meat is very tender. Remove meat; strain and reserve broth. Shread meet with two forks. Serve on rolls or bread with sliced provolone cheese and a side of broth for dipping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KateGH72 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note