Loved it. My husband even said that it's the best French Dip, he has ever had. I highly recommend it.
French Dip Sandwiches
- 1 (3 1/2- to 4-pound) boneless chuck roast, trimmed
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 to 4 peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 French sandwich rolls, split
- Place trimmed roast in a 5-quart slow cooker. Combine soy sauce and next 6 ingredients; pour over roast. Add water to slow cooker until roast is almost covered.
- Cook, covered, on low 7 hours or until very tender. Remove roast, reserving broth; shred roast with a fork. Place roast in rolls, and serve with reserved broth for dipping.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches