French Dip au Jus
- 3 1/2 to 4-pound sirloin tip roast
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 12 hoagie buns, split
- 12 slices Swiss cheese
- Place roast in a 5-quart slow cooker. Stir together broth and next 4 ingredients and pour over roast. Cover and cook on high setting one hour; reduce heat to low setting and cook 9 hours.
- Remove roast from slow cooker, reserving broth; shred roast with 2 forks. Place shredded meat evenly on hoagie buns and top with Swiss cheese. Serve with reserved broth for dipping.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note