Community Recipe from
- 4 pound(s) chuck roast trimmed
- 1 bottle(s) Guiness
- 1 can(s) french onion soup
- 2 baguette cut sandwich sized
- 2 onions sauted
- 6 slice(s) provolone
- Place chuck roast in slow cooker. Mix Guiness and french onion soup and pour over roast. Cook for 10 hours.
- Cut open the baguette and toast under the broiler. Make sandwiches with beef, onions and cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CassandraNocera and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
French Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes