- 1/3 cup store-bought hot fudge sauce
- 2 (1/2-cup) scoops coffee ice cream
- 1/2 cup chopped cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (4 cookies)
- 2 1/4 teaspoons instant coffee granules, divided
- Canned refrigerated instant whipped cream
- 1 maraschino cherry with stem
How to Make It
Place about 1 Tbsp. hot fudge sauce in bottom of a large glass goblet. Add 1 scoop coffee ice cream. Drizzle with 2 Tbsp. hot fudge sauce. Top with 1/4 cup crumbled cookies; sprinkle with 1 tsp. coffee granules. Top with remaining scoop of ice cream. Drizzle with 2 Tbsp. hot fudge sauce; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup crumbled cookies and 1 tsp. coffee granules. Top with whipped cream and cherry. Sprinkle with 1/4 tsp. coffee granules. Serve immediately.