With a soothing combination of gooey apple pie filling, a warm caramel glaze, and crunchy granola, each of these cakes is like a cobbler in a cup.
Oxmoor House OCTOBER 2006
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Stir in vanilla.
3. Place 33 foil muffin cup liners on a large baking sheet, or place in muffin cups. Divide batter evenly among liners, filling about two-thirds full.
4. Bake at 375° for 17 to 18 minutes or until cupcakes are golden brown and cracks in cakes appear dry.
5. Chop apple pie filling in a food processor. Set aside.
6. Cut a deep slit in top center of each cake to form a pocket. Carefully spoon 1 tablespoon chopped apple pie filling into each warm cake.
7. Spoon about 2 1/2 teaspoons Caramel Glaze evenly over each cake. Sprinkle about 2 teaspoons granola over each cake.
Note: Nutritional analysis totals include Caramel Glaze.
Go to Full Version of