French Apple Cupcakes
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 154
- Calories from fat: 4%
- Fat: 0.7g
- Saturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 1.7g
- Carbohydrate: 36.1g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Iron: 0.7mg
- Sodium: 129mg
- Calcium: 39mg
- 1 (16-ounce) package angel food cake mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups light apple pie filling
- Caramel Glaze
- 1 1/3 cups low-fat granola
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2. Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Stir in vanilla.
- 3. Place 33 foil muffin cup liners on a large baking sheet, or place in muffin cups. Divide batter evenly among liners, filling about two-thirds full.
- 4. Bake at 375° for 17 to 18 minutes or until cupcakes are golden brown and cracks in cakes appear dry.
- 5. Chop apple pie filling in a food processor. Set aside.
- 6. Cut a deep slit in top center of each cake to form a pocket. Carefully spoon 1 tablespoon chopped apple pie filling into each warm cake.
- 7. Spoon about 2 1/2 teaspoons Caramel Glaze evenly over each cake. Sprinkle about 2 teaspoons granola over each cake.
- Note: Nutritional analysis totals include Caramel Glaze.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts