Community Recipe from
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) plus 2 TBSP milk
- 1 tablespoon(s) plus 1 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 6 slice(s) white bread
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1. In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs. Add the milk, brown sugar and nutmeg. Stir well to combine.
- 2. Soak bread slices in the egg mixture until saturated.
- 3. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Brown slices on both sides. Sprinkle cinnamon on top and serve hot!
- (good with syrup, whipped cream, strawberries, chocolate chips, etc.)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by micheleeaton and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fremch Toast Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch