Freezer-Friendly Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Muffins
More From Southern Living
Bake: 24 Minutes
- 2 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- Stir together 2 cups all-purpose baking mix, 1 cup milk, 1/2 cup sugar, and 2 large eggs in a large mixing bowl, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Stir together 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter and 1/2 tsp. vanilla just until blended; stir in 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels. Spoon batter into lightly greased paper-lined muffin pans, filling two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for 24 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from pans; serve warm.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Bisquick Original All-Purpose Baking Mix.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This