Freezer Friendly - CrockPot Penne with Rosemary Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) penne pasta
- 1 pound(s) chicken breasts diced, cooked
- pinch(s) Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 ounce(s) cheese blend low-fat shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) yellow onions diced
- 2 tablespoon(s) pimentos chopped,drained
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 cup(s) nonfat milk
- 1 1/2 can(s) cream of mushroom soup
- Spray one (three) 9 × 13-inch baking dish(es) with nonstick cooking spray. Putting the pasta together Place all the ingredients into a large bowl and stir to combine. Transfer the mixture to a resealable freezer bag, dividing it equally among two bags if you are splitting the recipe.
- For dinner tonight
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place the contents of a bag into the prepared baking dish and cover with foil. Place in a crockpot, set on low heat, and cook for 5 to 6 hours.
- To freeze
- Label, date, and freeze for up to 3 months. Thaw in the refrigerator for one day before cooking as directed above.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mandolin2626 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note