Freezer Cucumber Pickles
- 3 1/2 cups thinly sliced cucumber
- 2 small onions, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons water
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; set aside.
- Cook sugar, vinegar, and 3 tablespoons water in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Pour over cucumber mixture.
- Cover and chill 48 hours.
- Spoon into half-pint jars or freezer containers; seal, label, and freeze pickles up to 6 months. Thaw in refrigerator before serving; use thawed pickles within a week.
- Prep: 30 min., Chill: 48 hrs.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments