- 1 refrigerated ready-to-use pie crust (1/2 of 15-oz. pkg.)
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 cups sliced plums (about 3 medium)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon sugar (3/4 tsp. granulated sugar and 1/4 tsp. cinnamon)
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
How to Make It
PREHEAT oven to 450ºF. Place pie crust in greased 10-inch pie plate. Carefully spread cream cheese in 6-inch circle in center of crust; set aside.
TOSS plums with granulated sugar and flour; place over cream cheese. Gently fold edge of crust about 2 inches over plums, leaving center of plums uncovered. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar evenly over tart.
BAKE 25 min. or until crust is golden brown and fruit juices are bubbly. Cool slightly before lifting out of pie plate. Cut into slices; top with whipped topping.
Total fat: 15 g
Saturated fat: 7 g
Cholesterol: 15 mg
Sodium: 210 mg
Carbohydrate: 29 g
Dietary fiber: 1 g
Sugars: 13 g
Protein: 3 g
Vitamin A: 8% DV
Vitamin C: 4% DV
Calcium: 0% DV
Iron: 4% DV