Freestyle Apple Tart
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) ready to use pie crust
- 4 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 3 red and/or green apples
- 1/4 sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon sugar
- 1 cup(s) thawed Cool Whip
- Heat oven to 450 degrees. Line 9-inch pie plate with crust. Carefully spread cream cheese in 6-inch circle in center.
- Toss apples with sugar and flour; spoon over cream cheese.
- Fold crust partially over apples. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake 25 minutes, covering loosely wtih foil for the last 5 min. Cool.
- Serve with whipped topping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Louise518 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Freestyle Apple Tart Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts