Great quick and easy dessert!!!!! My family and friends love this!!!!
Free-form Strawberry Cheesecake
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Leigh Anne Montgomery
More From Southern Living
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar, divided
- 1 1/2 cups ready-to-eat cheesecake filling
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 6 crisp gourmet cookies, crumbled
- Garnishes: crisp gourmet cookies, lime slices
- 1. Stir together strawberries and 2 Tbsp. powdered sugar.
- 2. Stir together cheesecake filling, lime zest, lime juice, and remaining 2 Tbsp. powdered sugar.
- 3. Spoon cheesecake mixture into 6 (6-oz.) glasses or ramekins. Sprinkle with crumbled cookies. Top with strawberries. Garnish, if desired. Serve immediately.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Philadelphia Ready-To-Eat Cheesecake Filling and Biscoff cookies.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts