Franny's Buffalo Chicken Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing- Bottle
- 1/2 cup Texas Pete Hot Sauce- NOT TOBASCO
- 2 or 3 large cans of Chicken
- 1/2 to 3/4 shredded four cheese mixture
- Frito Scoops
- Blend first three ingredients and fold in chicken. Sprinkle with cheese, cover and bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Best Served with Frito scoops or celery for the low carb folks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lefty24 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note