Franks Buffalo Wings
Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) Package Cream Cheese Softened
- 1/2 cup(s) Franks Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) Crumbled Blue Cheese or Shredded Mozzarella
- 2 can(s) Chicken
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place cream cheese into deep baking dish. Stir until smooth.
- Mix in salad dressing, Frank's RedHot Sauce and cheese. Stir in chicken.
- BAKE 20 min. or until mixture is heated through; stir. Garnish as desired. Serve with crackers or vegetables.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jhoughtling and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Franks Buffalo Wings Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads
More Recipes for Main Dishes