Frankie's New Years Colyer Cookies
Chewy ginger snaps always made for the family New Years Party.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) Crisco
- 1 cup(s) Granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoon(s) Mollases
- 1 eggs Well beaten
- 2 cup(s) Flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) Baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) Each, cloves, ginger, cinnamon Heaping
- Mix crisco and sugar thoroughly
- Add molasses and beaten egg and mix again
- Sift spices with flour and blend with wet ingredients until a stiff dough forms
- Cool in fridge for half an hour
- Roll into 3/4 to 1 inch balls and roll in granulated sugar
- Bake at 350 for 8 minutes until cracked on top but not too brown
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Billgrogansgoat and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note