Frank's Cranberry Cornbread Muffins
Community Recipe from
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil or peanut oil
- 1-1/2 cup(s) milk or buttermilk
- 1/2 cup(s) Craisins
- 2-1/2 cup(s) Frank's Big Batch of Cornbread Mix
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a muffin tin for one dozen muffins.
- In a four quart container, stir together the eggs and oil. Add the milk and stir together. Add Craisins. and stir. Let rest a few minutes.
- Add the Frank's Big Batch of Cornbread Mix and stir until a batter forms.
- Use an ice cream scoop to drop the batter into the greased muffin tin.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 35-40 minutes until lightly browned on top.
- Remove from oven and cover with a kitchen towel and cool for 30 minutes. Remove the muffins from the tin.
- When completely cooled, store in an airtight container lined with a paper towel.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by FrankBJones and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note