Frank's Cranberry Cornbread Muffins
Community Recipe from
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil or peanut oil
- 1-1/2 cup(s) milk or buttermilk
- 1/2 cup(s) Craisins
- 2-1/2 cup(s) Frank's Big Batch of Cornbread Mix
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a muffin tin for one dozen muffins.
- In a four quart container, stir together the eggs and oil. Add the milk and stir together. Add Craisins. and stir. Let rest a few minutes.
- Add the Frank's Big Batch of Cornbread Mix and stir until a batter forms.
- Use an ice cream scoop to drop the batter into the greased muffin tin.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 35-40 minutes until lightly browned on top.
- Remove from oven and cover with a kitchen towel and cool for 30 minutes. Remove the muffins from the tin.
- When completely cooled, store in an airtight container lined with a paper towel.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by FrankBJones and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes