Community Recipe from
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup(s) olive oil or peanut oil
- 1 cup(s) milk or buttermilk
- 1-1/2 cup(s) Frank's Big Batch of Cornbread Mix
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease an 8-inch cast iron skillet or cornbread pan.
- In a two quart container, stir together the eggs and oil. Add the milk and stir together. Add the Frank's Big Batch of Cornbread Mix and stir until a batter forms
- Pour or spoon the batter into the greased cast iron pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 35-40 minutes until lightly browned on top.
- Remove from oven and cover with a kitchen towel and cool for 30 minutes. Slice and serve warm from cast iron pan or remove from pan and plate individual servings.
- Store remaining cornbread in an airtight container lined with a paper towel.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by FrankBJones and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes