Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup(s) olive oil or peanut oil
- 1 cup(s) milk or buttermilk
- 1-1/2 cup(s) Frank's Big Batch of Cornbread Mix
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease an 8-inch cast iron skillet or cornbread pan.
- In a two quart container, stir together the eggs and oil. Add the milk and stir together. Add the Frank's Big Batch of Cornbread Mix and stir until a batter forms
- Pour or spoon the batter into the greased cast iron pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 35-40 minutes until lightly browned on top.
- Remove from oven and cover with a kitchen towel and cool for 30 minutes. Slice and serve warm from cast iron pan or remove from pan and plate individual servings.
- Store remaining cornbread in an airtight container lined with a paper towel.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by FrankBJones and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note