1. In small bowl, proof yeast with 1/2 cup warm water and 1 teaspoon sugar.
2. In large mixing bowl, mix together the remaining water, the salt, the honey, the sugar, the caraway seeds and the orange zest.
3. Gently stir in 1 cup plain flour and the proofed yeast.
4. Add remaining flours until combined, knead for about 10 minutes, adding flour as needed.
5. Transfer to a greased bowl, cover with a towel and let rise in a warm place until doubled in size, about 1 1/2 hours.
6. Punch down, let rest for 1o minutes and form into a loaf.
7. Transfer to a greased loaf pan, cover with a towel and let rise in a warm place until doubled in size, about 30-45 minutes.
Preheat the oven at 190° C (375° F).
Go to full version of