Frango Cakes by Joyce Trosper
Community Recipe from
- 15 slice(s) soda crackers ground
- 1 cup(s) walnuts ground
- 3 egg whites stiffly beaten
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) butter
- 2 cup(s) powdered sugar sifted
- 4 squares baking chocolate melted
- 4 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) peppermint
- 4 eggs
- Beat whites, gradually add sugar while beating. Fold in nuts and crackers. Put heaping teaspoonful into 28 paper baking cups.
- Bake at 350 x 20 minutes
- Cream all ingredients except eggs. Add eggs to mixture 1 at a time, beating 3-5 minutes after each addition. Heap chocolate mixture onto cooled cakes and refrigerate.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KarenCoe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Frango Cakes by Joyce Trosper Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies