Fragrant Chicken with Kale & Lemon Grass Stir Fry
A fresh and light mid week supper that's low in saturated fat.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 15 ounce(s) Good quality chicken Breasts (400grams in metric) Cut into chunks
- 1 stalk(s) Lemon Grass Shredded Finely
- 1 piece(s) thumb sized piece of ginger finely chopped
- 1 clove(s) Garlic crushed
- 7 ounce(s) Curly Kale (200g in metric) fresh
- 1 whole(s) Red Pepper sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) Light Soya Sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) Sesame Oil
- 1. Mix the chicken chunks with the lemon grass, ginger, garlic and half of the sesame oil and marinate for 5 minutes out of fridge.
- 2. Heat the remaining sesame oil in a wok or frying pan and ad the chicken. Stir fry for about 5-7 minutes until the chicken is browned and almost cooked through.
- 3. Add the kale and pepper to the pan continue to cook for 3-4 minutes until the kale is wilted and the chicken is cooked through with no pink meat.
- 4. Stir in the soy sauce and cook for another minute.
- Served with steamed plain rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Hopskotch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note