Four-Layer Cheese Loaf
Photo: Tina Cornett; Styling: Buffy Hargett
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 (8-ounce) blocks sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened and divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup chutney
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Garnish: toasted chopped pecans
- Line a 9- x 5-inch loafpan with heavy-duty plastic wrap.
- Press spinach between layers of paper towels to remove excess moisture; set aside.
- Stir together Cheddar cheese, pecans, and mayonnaise; spread half of mixture evenly into prepared pan. Stir together spinach, 1 package cream cheese, salt, and pepper; spread evenly over Cheddar cheese layer. Stir together remaining package cream cheese, chutney, and nutmeg; spread evenly over spinach layer. Top with remaining Cheddar cheese mixture. Cover and freeze up to 1 month. Thaw in refrigerator overnight. Garnish, if desired, and serve with assorted crackers.
- Prep: 15 min., Thaw: 8 hrs.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Four-Layer Cheese Loaf Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This