Guy Fieri likes a super-spicy chimichurri; if you'd like yours milder, go for the lesser amount of chile powder.
Yield: Makes a generous 1/2 cup
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 53
- Calories from fat: 79%
- Protein: 0.5g
- Fat: 4.7g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Carbohydrate: 2.7g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Sodium: 398mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 4 chopped garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup parsley leaves
- 6 large basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon oregano leaves
- 2 tablespoons minced white onion
- 2 tablespoons minced red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons to 1 tbsp. ancho chile powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 1. In a food processor, pulse garlic, cilantro, parsley, basil, oregano, onion, bell pepper, salt, pepper, cumin, and ancho chile powder until coarsely chopped.
- 2. Pour in olive oil and red-wine vinegar and whirl to combine. Pack in a travel-safe container.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per 1 1/2 tbsp. serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments