Herbed butter and a mixture of cheeses make this quick toast a tasty accompaniment to saucy pastas, soups, and salads. This recipe only uses one roll, so you'll have leftover rolls in the package. Store extra rolls in the freezer until you're ready to use them.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 93
- Calories from fat: 44%
- Fat: 4.5g
- Saturated fat: 2.5g
- Protein: 5.1g
- Carbohydrate: 9.1g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Cholesterol: 13mg
- Iron: 0.6mg
- Sodium: 193mg
- Calcium: 115mg
- 1 (1.4-ounce) French roll (such as Pepperidge Farm Hot & Crusty)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons light whipped butter
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons shredded Italian cheese blend with Parmesan, Romano, and Asiago (such as DiGiorno)
- 1. Preheat broiler.
- 2. Cut roll diagonally into 4 (1/4-inch-thick) slices. Trim end pieces so that bread lies flat, and discard end pieces.
- 3. Combine butter, parsley, and thyme; spread evenly onto 1 side of each bread slice. Top with cheeses. Place bread on a baking sheet; broil 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note